pass it on {04.10.08}

indefinite hiatus, thank you to all that have been reading the blog, please stay safe & sound.

Love, team cameracrowd

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

why can't we have sxsw or a.c.l instead?

I will be attending the Warped Tour this Saturday in San Francisco, and i manage to get myself a press pass. I don't like any of the bands playing there so i need your help in deciding which bands i should shoot. These aren't promises, i will be working at the Militia Group booth all day so i might not have a chance to get to these bands when they play. But i will try my hardest to photograph the bands you wanna see at the time they play. I've excluded Thursday because they are the only band i actually wanna photograph, so Thursday is a must. If you vote other please make sure to comment below and let me know which band{s} that is. You don't have to be a blogger member to comment.

Note: You can vote for multiple bands.

Charlie


Which Warped Tour band do you want me to photograph?
Armor for sleep
Against me!
Hellogoodbye
Plain White T's
Saosin
Saves the Day
Underoath
other
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: