pass it on {04.10.08}

indefinite hiatus, thank you to all that have been reading the blog, please stay safe & sound.

Love, team cameracrowd

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Five years and counting

Time stops when I think about 9/11. I think about where I was when I saw a news clip of a plane crashing into one of the towers. That day it didn't really effect me, maybe it's the distance between Houston and New York City, maybe it just doesn't sink in for a 12 year old. But it does through time and I think every year what happened on 9/11 grows more into a reality for me.

I watched this documentary filmed by two brothers on CBS last night about the New York firefighters that went inside the building to try and save people. Something captured on film like that knowing there is not a script, but this is what really happened. It made me want to try and achieve the same with my camera, to not forget, to not take every second for granted and above all to be a better person.

A Better Son/Daughter | Rilo Kiley

~Anne

2 comments:

Henry said...

Greatt read thankyou

Henry said...

Appreciatee you blogging this